PCOS Diet Book - Some Questions
I read your book and have some questions before starting to plan my diet:
1. Why we can't eat buckwheat? GI is about 50.
2. Is it possible to eat chia pudding?
3. Is it bad to use cacao powder (without added sugar) as a spice?
4. I'm allergic to eggs, could you please recommend something instead of it to keep my protein balanced?
5. Why tahini is not recommended while sesame seeds is ok?
6. Is it bad to eat amaranth or quinoa bread, or just cook it?
Thank you in advance and good luck! :)