50 Simple, Effective Ways to
Control PCOS with Diet
Discover Essential but Little-Known Tips
from Medical Research
There's hardly anything more confusing than
knowing what we should eat and what we should avoid in order to gain control over PCOS. Here's an answer
to this dilemma.
This e-book reveals 50 specific ways you can
modify your dietary habits to more effectively relieve symptoms of PCOS,
according to the medical research.
But...do you really need this e-book?
Watch the short video for four quick tips you'll find in this e-book.
Were you able to correctly answer all four questions in the video?
Whether you did or not, this e-book will give you tips and information that will move you much closer to optimum weight, a normal cycle, healthier skin and hair, improved mood, more energy and higher self-esteem.
What's inside the "50 Simple Ways to Control PCOS with Diet" e-book?
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover in this 70 page e-book:
- Is a dietary crisis brewing for women with PCOS?
- What do pot and fatty foods have in common?
- Do avocadoes help you lose weight?
- The #1 thing you can do to control PCOS.
- What is food doing to your brain…and vice versa?
- 10 tips for healthier eating in restaurants.
- Like smoothies? Add this free thing to drastically cut calories.
- Are "diet" salad dressings a bad idea?
- PCOS weight gain…is soybean oil the culprit?
- 3 unusual ways to cut calories.
- This beverage is a starch blocker.
- Eggs: Are they good or bad?
- The surprising benefits of brown rice.
- This fruit may increase lifespan.
- Can potatoes reduce PCOS?
- This herbal tea helps balance your hormones.
- Early menstruation tied to sweetener.
- Is a high protein diet best for PCOS?
- 7 foods you must avoid.
- Essential tips for vegetarians.
- 2 easy, quick tricks to curb your appetite.
- The Darth Vader of chemicals in your food.
- What is soy formula doing to your baby?
- And much more!
Medical Research Says Better Diet
Medical research has proven that diet is the #1 most critical success factor for managing and controlling PCOS…more critical than drugs or anything else.
Is Your #1 Priority
So if you can significantly improve your diet, then unwanted hair, acne, infertility, obesity, hair loss, mood problems and ovarian cysts will diminish. You can reduce your waist size and get closer to a normal period. This e-book offers you 50 ways to move towards these health goals.
This is an e-book in pdf format (not a paperback).
All the best,
Bill Slater, Co-Author of "The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility".
P.S. Each of the 50 chapters in this e-book will have something of value for you. 100% guaranteed.
E-Books to Help You Manage PCOS