Comprehensive Self-Help Diet Plan
Gives You Control over PCOS
(Click Video Below)
May I ask you two important questons?
- What if you had at your fingertips a physician's clinical experience and knowledge to peel back the secrets about PCOS?
- And you discovered a diet and lifestyle proven by medical research to substantially reduce the physical and emotional distress of PCOS?
Can you imagine how that clinical expertise -- supported by medical research and organized into an easy-to-follow plan -- could empower you to regain a sense of control over this poorly understood syndrome?
And to restore a normal cycle, be able to have a baby, lose weight in a healthy way, reduce acne and hair problems, have more energy, and protect yourself from future diabetes and heart problems?
"I am proud to report that after two weeks of trying the PCOS diet, I started a period ON MY OWN without the aid of drugs! I could not believe it! I have not had a period on my own since the 8th grade. I also lost 10 pounds during the two weeks!"
- Jennifer Hodges
Why This e-Book Is Vitally Important to You
If you're like most women with polycystic ovary syndrome, you know all too well how difficult and distressing this disease is. You know how little control you seem to have over your appearance, your weight, your appetite, your fertility and sexuality, your energy, and how you feel about yourself.
You know that most doctors offer little that is an effective, helpful treatment in the long run. You're uncomfortably aware that your spouse, relatives, friends and co-workers may not fully understand what you are going through. A few may secretly wonder whether you know how to take care of yourself.
Even more seriously, you know that you have a significantly greater risk of developing diabetes and heart disease. In addition, there's an increased risk your future daughter will develop PCOS if you're not able to control the disorder by the time you become pregnant.
What can you do to escape this predicament?
You Can Help Yourself!
Your essential first step is to discover and explore all of the natural self-help methods that are open to you.
Clinical experience and hundreds of medical research studies clearly show that you can get much better with natural methods, such as your diet.
The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility, co-authored by a licensed naturopathic physician, reveals everything you need to know to get more control over your health and to safely reduce the symptoms of PCOS. It is your personal guide for effective, immediate action against this disease.
"I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16 and never had regular cycles without hormones. I have followed the "Natural Diet Solutions for PCOS and Infertility" with great success.
While running tests for the fertility clinic the doctor couldn't find any PCOS symptoms anymore.
I followed this diet for 10 months and in that time I went from a size 16 to a size 4. It took 10 months to become pregnant without the fertility clinic. Found out we were pregnant 7 days before the first appointment and now I'm mom to a beautiful 4 1/2 month old at the age of 38. Also all my other troubles went away with this diet no more migraines or joint pain. It is a tough diet but it sure is worth it.
- Tanya B.
"After 3 weeks on the PCOS diet, I just got my period for the first time in 5 years (on my own!).
My complexion has improved significantly and I have more energy and less muscle soreness. I am very grateful to you for your time and research you have shared in the book. It has given me hope that I had almost lost!"
- Lora Perkins
"Thank you for finally giving me hope again!
I've been waiting for something like this forever. This is what I needed someone to tell me -- what to eat and what not to eat. I have spent a small fortune on nutritional counseling, and I can't believe that all the answers are in your book with specific information about PCOS. Incredible! I must say that I feel great."
- Lisa Giamarino
"Soon after I started the food regimen, I ovulated and I got pregnant. My husband and I couldn't believe what was happening!...Your food regimen really works and I will continue doing it."
- Judith Cordova
Why this E-Book Was Written
You may have been frustrated by the tendency of some doctors to simply prescribe birth control pills, Glucophage or some other drug -- and leave it at that. It seems like there's a code of silence on how to improve PCOS with safe, natural methods.
But based on the author's research of hundreds of medical studies and years of clinical experience, we know that natural methods such as diet, exercise and stress management can have a huge long term impact on PCOS and its symptoms.
Packed with useful information, meal plans and healthy recipes, youll find in this e-book a program based on solid health principles -- one that you can live with, use with confidence, and actually enjoy while you improve your health.
"A great self-help book in making nutritional changes so important to women with PCOS. Following the recommendations in this book can change your future -- and provide the key to the prevention of some of the more serious complications associated with PCOS."
- Tori Hudson, ND., author, Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine.
"I am so happy that I found this book! Finally an answer on how to control my PCOS that I have been struggling with for 10 years. I have been using the diet plan for 5 days and have lost 12 pounds - it's like it melted away!
I am so happy, have so much energy, am sleeping well. I want to eat good food all the time -- it's crazy but this actually works.
In 1 week my mother noticed the weight loss and wanted to know what I was doing. I gave her the book -- she told me it was like reading a book about her -- everything that she had been going through in her life finally made sense to her. I had to buy a book for her so she wouldn't steal mine!
We are all excited about finally getting answers on how to control PCOS! You have changed my life for the better and I hope that everyone keeps with it. The road only gets better from day 1."
- Meghan Marlow
What You'll Get in this E-Book
- 490 pages jam-packed with information to help you naturally control PCOS.
- Dietary guides for every aspect of your diet: meat, seafood, poultry, dairy, eggs, vegetables, legumes and soy, grains, fruits, nuts and seeds, and fats and oils.
- Simple, healthy daily meal plans for a month -- a foundation for healthy meals for the rest of your life.
- Over 150 healthy, tasty recipes for your meal plans that are easy to follow.
- Foods you can enjoy without feeling guilty.
- Complete shopping list of inexpensive approved foods that you can buy in any supermarket.
- Quick and easy meals for when you're in a hurry.
- Meals the whole family will eat.
- Healthy herbs and spices for the kitchen.
- Sauces, dressings and spreads that are quick and healthy.
- Healthy vs. unhealthy sweeteners.
- Healthy snacks.
- What to eat in restaurants, at the office, at parties, when traveling or living on campus.
- No need to obsessively count calories.
"I have to say that I am so glad that I bought this book! I have lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I recommend this book to anyone who has PCOS. I have even got my sister and my mom to follow this way of eating and they have each lost 10 pounds!"
- Kelli Adams
"I went on your program for one month and was able to get pregnant after two years of trying and an unsuccessful IUI I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your book and how thrilled I am that you have a section on pregnancy now."
- Pamela Bonner
"I have renewed my commitment to myself....and I have been feeling terrific! I refer to your wonderful book often....for inspiration, ideas, information and education.
My primary focus is health...not fertility at this stage...I find your website and book an amazing resource. I have recommended the book and website many times. I have lost almost 20 pounds."
Additional Benefits for You at Your Fingertips
- You'll have a greatly improved understanding of PCOS and its causes. This knowledge will empower you to more effectively deal with PCOS and explain it to your loved ones. It will give you the ability to judge whether or not your doctor knows enough about PCOS to actually help you.
- The authors go beyond diet. Hidden gems of research reveal that regular exercise and control of chronic stress are absolutely crucial for long-term control of PCOS. They give you recommendations and guidelines to multiply your probability of success.
- Did you know that certain selected nutritional supplements may play a crucial role in returning you to a state of good health? The authors tell you which supplements may be relevant to your PCOS.
- You probably have a genetic predisposition for PCOS. Did you know that your genes can be influenced by what you eat? You will find out exactly which foods can calm your misbehaving genes.
- You'll learn insider diet secrets that only researchers know about. For example, we explain two different ways to prepare the exact same meal. One way can make you gain weight while the other way helps you lose weight.
"This is a serious resource for women suffering PCOS who want to take control of their health and weight.
Dunne and Slater provide in-depth descriptions of the altered biochemistry underlying PCOS and elevated weight and show how these can be restored to normal through intelligent, researched dietary choices.
A unique and welcomed contribution to self-care."
- Joe Pizzorno, ND., co-author, Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, and Encyclopedia of Healing Foods.
"I have never had a normal period. My husband and I have spent thousands of dollars on fertility drugs to no avail.
Well, I started your diet on June 25th and got my period on July 2nd. I usually only get my period every 4 months or so. I was eating everything that was harmful to my body. Now I feel great! I'm hoping to ovulate soon and continue this wonderful experience.
Thank you for writing this book. It is very frustrating to read all kinds of infertility books, etc. and none of them could relate to us with PCOS! This is a great start to our horrible, frustrating disease!"
- April Whitehead
- Chronic inflammation is a hidden trigger for PCOS symptoms. Has your doctor counseled you about this very serious problem? After reading this e-book, you will know exactly how to disarm this trigger.
- You'll get sixteen crucial tips for improving your fertility.
- The correct diet is your #1 ally in the fight against hirsutism and acne. Excess hair and acne are caused partly by too much testosterone. This diet is designed to help your body reduce the effects of testosterone on hair growth and acne.
- Have you had trouble losing weight? Much of the information in this e-book is specifically designed to aid those women who seem unable to lose weight.
- Many PCOS women have an appetite disorder. The author's diet helps you normalize hormones that govern your appetite.
- You'll learn dozens of little-known but important ways you can improve your health.
"I have been following the diet for only 5 days now, and I already feel better. I jumped on the scale tonight because I felt so good and it shows I have lost 4 pounds. What?!! I haven't shown lost pounds without at least a MONTH of strenuous exercise and dieting since I was in high school Now I have hope again!
Many thanks for the thorough research and carefully planned meal program. I don't even think about what I can't eat. I only rejoice in the opportunity to see myself at a healthy weight, energy, and someday a healthy child!"
- Crystal Harrell
"My own woman care doctor was so impressed with your book that he wants a copy, so I directed him to your website. Thanks for providing what appears to me to be the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and thorough information on PCOS."
- Kat Serven
"The book is such a blessing. I take it everywhere I go. I want to thank you for researching the information because it affects so many of us in so many different ways. I can't express how much this book means to me and I will use it every day.
Is there an address where I can send you a thank you card?"
- Lisa Vang
"I read the book all weekend and feel armed now to face this syndrome and to simply get better. The book gave some excellent insight into a lot of danger zones and paved a great path to healing and well being. Much appreciated."
Don't fall into the trap of thinking birth control pills or drugs alone will restore your health and make your PCOS go permanently away. The truth is, you are dealing with a complex, frustrating disease that is very difficult to treat and has serious implications for your future health.
Frankly, if you want to really control this disorder and substantially reduce your risk of eventually developing diabetes or heart disease, you need to do everything you possibly can to help your body get into a healthy state of balance.
Healthy food and a healthy lifestyle is your best and most effective long-term medicine.
If you're searching for additional ways to win your battle with PCOS, this e-book will serve you well. This program does require a commitment on your part -- as does anything truly worth doing. But improved health, better control of PCOS symptoms and increased fertility will be your reward.
Take your immediate first step toward better health and increased freedom from the constraints of PCOS. Get your copy of The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility right now.
All the best,
Bill Slater, Co-Author of "The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility".
P.S.: If you don't agree the e-book is worth many times what you paid for it, just let us know and we'll give you a full refund.
"This book is more valuable to me than I can ever put into words"
for PCOS and Infertility
by Dr. Nancy Dunne and Bill Slater
Major credit cards are accepted.